Enjoy Your Yard!
Care for your patio
Preparing Your Outdoor Space for Winter & How to Use It
- Chances are that you have not used your fire pit for months. This means it would have gathered a lot of debris such as dirt, dust and rocks.
- In case there are any accessories such as a wind guard, remove them too and store them.
- Clean the interior and exterior for the fire pit and the burner and pipes if you have a gas pit, then cover the burner.
- Use a good vinyl cover to keep the fire pit safe when not in use. Moisture and other elements can cause damage to the fire pit so it is extremely important to keep it covered to preserve its functionality and maximize its lifetime.
- When you need to use the fire pit, just remove the cover and if needed, hook up the gas supply
With your fire pit now ready for show off, you can invite your family and friends over for a beautiful evening in your backyard or patio room at any time of the year. No need to huddle your guests together inside your home, with your fire pit heating up the atmosphere you can conduct all your entertainment activities outside.
All over Elgin and Chicagoland, winter usually means that you take your entertainment indoors no matter how much you love to host your guests in your beautiful garden. However, with a fire pit installed in your backyard, you can enjoy the fresh air and spend some good time entertaining friends and family without having to shiver with cold. Now that winter is upon us, it’s time to prepare your fire pit for entertainment, get-togethers or simply to unwind. Here are some tips to get your fit pit cleaned and ready for proper winter storage. With these maintenance steps you will not only get the best performance from your pit, but also ensure that your fire pit lasts for years without requiring any repairs.
Ideas for using your fire pit during the winter
Often we forget that fire pits can still be utilized in the winter time. Winter can be just as enjoyable as long as one has a nice, warm, cozy spot to plant yourself and enjoy nature. Snow, camping, cookouts can make for a great weekend of fun!
Have an outdoor winter party
Not everyone will find this appealing fi you are “cold natured”, but having a few friends over at your home, camp spot or hunting area and bringing or using a portable fire pit can be loads of fun. You can cook your food, wrap up in blankets or sleeping bags and enjoy one another’s company while still staying warm. Remember, our ancestors had only this to keep them warm.
Build a snow fort
Another creative idea ia building a snow fort. Your children will love this idea. Snow forts can protect you from the wind and if the fort is large enough, consider putting the fire pit inside. Be sure to use all safety measures and have fun!
Snow-shoes, sleds and skis!
Take advantage of the snow and take the kids on a sledding or snow shoe adventure. Snow skiing is another fun activity. With the many different portable fire pits, just take the pit with you for roasting marshmallows, cooking hotdogs or whatever your heart desires. You can gather around the fire to warm up and recharge for the next sled ride!
Additional Services Available
Some of our Service Achievements & Recognition
Get In TouchOwner: Emmanuel Perez 309 Ridge Circle Streamwood, Illinois 60107 Phone: 847-984-0900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted